Social Media Marketer
Gab Step Services Nig Ltd
Marketing & Communications
We are looking to hire a Social Media Marketer to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department's operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customers' enquiries
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns.
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
- Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on various media (social, print etc.)
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee the distribution.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Collaborate with Supervisors in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND, HND or BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum of 1 year of proven work experience in Digital/Social media Marketing.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
Remuneration: NGN 75,000 monthly, increased when performing excellently. Salary is paid on performance and commission.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.