Social Media Manager/VA
Marketing & Communications
We are a transformational company on a mission to help people unlock their full potential and live the best lives, offering a wide range of solutions that improve the quality of life in the Mind-Body-Spirit niche. We’re looking for a passionate, proactive, and experienced Social Media Manager/VA who can work either freelance or part-time.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy
- Create and curate engaging and visually appealing content for our social media platforms
- Schedule and publish posts, manage social media content, and monitor engagement and analytics, engage with community and activities that push growth for our brand
- Provide administrative support such as scheduling, email management, data entry, etc
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and consistency with overall marketing initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, technologies, and best practices
- At least 1 year of experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role
- Excellent graphic design skills and experience creating visuals for social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of social media analytics and metrics
- Experience with scheduling and publishing tools, such as Hootsuite and Buffer
- Preferred: familiar with tools like Notion (we use Notion to manage tasks & data) and Figma
Remuneration: This is a full-time role with a salary range of NGN 75,000 - 250,000 per month.
- Excellent performance will be rewarded with bonuses and raises.
We're looking for a self-starter with a passion for social media, who can work effectively under tight deadlines and deliver results. If you're a creative and strategic thinker with a drive for excellence, please apply with your resume and portfolio, detailing why you'd be a great fit for this role. If you don't have a portfolio for some reason, please send us a cover letter. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.