We're sourcing for a social media manager for Business Insider Africa. The ideal candidate is an organized multitasker who can manage posting schedules across several social media channels. Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Collaborating with the social media team to develop multimedia content for multiple social media platforms
Ensure published content meets quality standards for fact, logic, and sense, as well as spelling, grammar, punctuation, and style
Researching articles and generating leads and ideas for new content
Repurposing existing content into new formats, to help meet editorial objectives
Contributing to the overall strategic direction of Business Insider Africa
Contribute to team learning sessions and knowledge sharing on an ongoing basis
Contribute to business development efforts by developing or providing input to pitch decks to win over sponsors and clients
Represent Business Insider Africa at events and network and build relationships with relevant personalities
Stay up to date on the latest trends and solutions, helping to ensure that the brand is always innovating with great content and solutions
Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
Minimum 2 years experience managing social media accounts.
- Great content creation skills.
- A good knowledge of social media tools such as IO Analytics, CrowdTangle
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.