Social Media Manager
A.S Bag Manufactures Nig. Ltd
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.