Social Media Manager/ Content Creator
Marketing & Communications
We are seeking a Social Media Manager with proven experience in content development, branding, and online marketing using various social media channels to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan, and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Asana, and Olapic
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch, and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze, and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyze competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Manage, motivate, and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments.
- A solid understanding and proven experience using a range of social media platforms and content marketing, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to the use of effective storytelling techniques.
- The successful candidate should have an eye for clean design and possess superior user interface design skills.
- The ideal candidate must be a critical thinker with a strong design sense and an eye for making things better.
- The candidate must understand how to design graphics using photoshop and other design tools.
- Video Editing and Photoshop Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Motivation and commitment.
- Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Project and campaign management skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.