Social Media Intern
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Interface with the social media consultant on behalf of the company.
- Create original and compelling graphics to be posted on social.
- Brainstorm and research ideas for original content.
- Support marketing team at live and online events.
- Perform social media marketing research.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns.
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote the company brand on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos, and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- BSc/HND in any related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Candidate must be willing to start immediately
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.