Social Media Intern
Marketing & Communications
Our client is looking to hire a Social Media Intern to oversee the commercial & Client Service unit of the company.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flicker, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
- Monitoring and replying to Tweets from candidates and clients (initially under supervision from a Director)
- Posting Tweets on a daily basis (both job- and industry-related), and using tools like TweetDeck to plan forward-looking Tweets over weekends and holidays (under supervision from a Director)
- Posting updates to the Company's LinkedIn account (initially under supervision from a Director)
- Use LinkedIn polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation.
- Liaising with staff internally to ensure that their company profiles are accurate and track key social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Google Analytics, Bitly statistics, LinkedIn company stats, etc.
- Track and report website statistics using Google Analytics. Look at how well specific content performs and look at the flow of traffic through to our Web site.
- Excellent GCSEs, A-levels or equivalent, particularly in English, Literature, History or Politics
- In 3rd or 4th year of a college graduate program or beyond
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media, or reputation management
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- A proactive, service-focussed attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude toward challenges
- An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Remuneration: We offer competitive compensation including, a health Insurance package
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.