Our company is searching for a talented social media officer and digital marketer to create interactive online content and maintain a smooth user interface for our website and social media pages. You'll be responsible for producing content that matches the company's brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Support and implement social media strategy for the group ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand
- Daily management and update of websites and blogs
- Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc
- Constant engagement on all social media handles; Facebook, Twitter, histogram, google, Google Plus, WhatsApp, blogs, Bloomberg, etc
- Drive search engine optimization for the association
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Create engaging and professional image and video visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web pages blog content, or social media messages.
- Co-develop all association collaterals and online and offline publications.
- Be responsible for all newsprint, radio and television, and all public relations activities.
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including email templates, social media, promotional artwork, and informative ebooks.
- Preparing briefs for each project and presenting design ideas to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms.
- Reviewing product positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement.
- Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.