We are looking for an SEO Manager who will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI. Someone who understands both on-site and off-site SEO and is able to give recommendations and ensure effective implementation of SEO practices across our content team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Strategy and Planning Develop and refine comprehensive SEO strategies across all Pulse markets that increase the company's search engine results rankings.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts and report on SEO performance on a market-by-market basis.
- Conduct detailed competitor analysis across various regions, including analysis of competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement market-specific and cross-market link-building strategies.
- Execution and Monitoring Perform ongoing keyword research, considering both global trends and specific nuances of each Pulse market, to discover and expand keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Monitor daily performance metrics across all markets to understand SEO strategy performance, identifying market-specific trends and opportunities.
- Team Collaboration Efficiently communicate & collaborate with the editorial teams across markets to manage SEO strategy and align on goals.
- Work with the tech/development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the backend or any newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Continuous improvement Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords in each market.
- Guide the editorial team to write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns, ideally in a multi-market context.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods, with the ability to adapt to their updates and changes.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM. Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.