We are looking to hire an SEO and Content Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of SEO principles and practices, create engaging and informative content. The role will involve developing and executing SEO strategies, optimizing content, and managing social media channels. We run series of blogs and we need our SEO Manager to Drive Organic Rank on Search Engine, Local and Social Media.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop and execute SEO strategies that drive organic traffic on our websites
- Conduct Keyword Research
- Conduct guest posting outreach campaign
- Optimize content that is informative, engaging, and SEO-friendly
- Manage social media channels and create engaging content
- Work with Content writers in the Team to drive organic views
- Stay up-to-date on SEO trends and best practices.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SEO and content marketing
- Have understanding of Mathrank
- Have Strong understanding of WordPress platform
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and practices
- A genius on Standard SEO tools such as Semrush, Ahref, Spider, Google Search Console, Google analytics etc.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with social media management.
- Work From Home
- Flexible Time (work at your own pace) We focus on Result not Time
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals.
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for SEO and content marketing, we encourage you to apply.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.