Bamboo is the easiest way to access smarter investment options and earn real returns. They are helping Africans build wealth by making investing simple, accessible and affordable.
About the Role
They are looking to hire for the role of Senior Technical Product Manager who will participate in the creation of new products and features, working to see the idea from conception to launch. You will collaborate with designers and engineers to understand customers and the business, develop strategy, prioritize the roadmap, deliver specs, and keep the team unblocked and executing at a high-level.
What do you need to be considered Successful?
- Own and execute the product vision for Bambooâs product to deliver capabilities that empower customer experiences and deliver meaningful business value.
- Collaborate with product designers, engineers, quality assurance, and marketing to explore, prioritize, and launch products that help Bamboo achieve its objectives.
- Maintain market awareness (competitors, market conditions and amp; activities, key and amp; potential customers, competing and complementary technologies), monitoring competitors and complimentary business activities to determine possible future directions
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after product launch to revenue goals. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions.
- Partner with teams across Bamboo to set a product strategy, across your product areas, and deliver tangible business outcomes
- Incorporate feedback into the product roadmap by talking to customers and building products that our users will love.
- Understands customer needs and translates those into products and value props that resonate with end users.
- Leverage market and user data to understand Bambooâs products, current and potential customers, set success metrics and turn this to meaningful outcomes for Bamboo.
- Develop strong, collaborative partnership within the design and engineering teams, and broadly within Bamboo to run exploratory and usability focused research for Bambooâs products.
How important are you to the bottom-line?
You will think about the core experiences related to acquiring, creating, using and managing Bambooâs products and features. Youâll develop a point of view on how the product fits into the broader Bamboo financial stack working with the Growth, Partnership, Customer Experience and engineering teams.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the Job?
You will be in-charge of overseeing the entire software development life cycle, as well as ensuring that top quality software products are produced.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- You have between 4-6 years of product management experience preferably in agency banking. You have hands- on experience in managing the lifecycle of a product from end to end. You enjoy building exceptional products that delight your users and produce clear business impact.
- You are a strategic thinker who can move strategy into reality and link business context to technical reality.
- Youâre great at collecting both internal and external customer feedback, requests, empathizing with their challenges and opportunities, and prioritizing roadmaps to optimize results.
- You have expert knowledge of project management/software tools: JIRA, Smartsheet, Confluence GSuite, Basecamp, Miro and figma/figjam.
- You are a hands-on, driven individual with strong leadership skills and the ability to advance decisions.
- Happy with working in a fast paced environment, doing everything possible to meet deadlines.
- You are known for being a creative problem solver with the attitude that there is no problem that cannot be solved, fixed, or mitigated.
- You are a skilled communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences, and are known to articulate ideas and plans clearly, accurately, and effectively with all levels of internal and external audiences.
- Youâve got positive energy. Youâre optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You appreciate direct communication. Youâre both an active communicator and an eager listener
- Youâre cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You have a âcan doâ attitude. Owning a problem doesnât scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving the Bamboo mission.
- Youâre never tired of learning.
What do you benefit from this?
- Health insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Access to our services
- Opportunities for career growth and development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.