- Perform QC stability testing, prepare and maintain stability records and summaries
- Validate analytical procedures to meet QC’s needs.
- Contribute to industrial, R&D qualification and validation activities and support routine maintenance.
- Report monthly on supplies for QC orders involving devices and reagents.
- Conduct various analytical testing procedures as per manufacturing/QC SOPs.
- Ensure work environment is clean and safe complying with safety and pharmaceutical regulation.
- Adapt, maintain and operate analytical instrumentation.
- Logical and Investigative Thinking
- Excellent Analytical Skill
- Interpersonal Skill
- Problem Solving Skill
- The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry.
- Minimum of 6-10 years experience in a Chemical Laboratory in a Manufacturing Company.
- He must be proficient in the use of MS office software & Social Media handles.
- Must be working as a QC Chemist or in equivalent position.