Platos Health is a technology startup on a mission to make preventive care accessible to all.
Platos is backed by Google for Startups, the Government of The Netherlands, and Angel investors from notable organizations such as Tesla, Google, and Unicredit. They are finalists in multiple awards including the Future United Award for global health. In about 3 years, they have built a scalable technology platform, generated clinical evidence for our product, and partnered with health insurance and hospitals. Building an enduring company in health, especially one initially focused on emerging markets, is Platos Health long-term business. Therefore, they approach their work thinking of the long term. Platos Health teams work in hybrid and remote modes across the world. They have offices in Lagos Nigeria and Amsterdam Netherlands.
As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will be the driving force behind Platos Health marketing initiatives responsible for developing and executing customer acquisition campaigns to acquire new customers, drive revenue growth, and grow Platos Health. You'll develop, implement, track and optimize campaigns across multiple platforms. You'll own all Platos Health marketing channels and measure their success. and nbsp;
What do you need to be successful?
- Work with cross-functional team (Product, Sales and amp; Operations) to establish growth strategies to support Platos revenue goals and nbsp;
- Plan and execute customer acquisition (B2C) and lead generation (B2B) campaigns and nbsp;
- Create and oversee the production of high-quality content that educates, informs, and engages the target audience to drive results and nbsp;
- Manage distribution channels such as SEO, SEM, email marketing and social media and nbsp;
- Work with freelance experts, where needed, to execute marketing campaigns and nbsp;
- Leverage data and analytics to measure the impact of campaigns, interpret data and make data-driven marketing decisions and nbsp;
- Prepare marketing reports and participate in periodic planning and nbsp;
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing materials and campaigns. and nbsp;
- Implement lead generation strategies to attract potential customers
How important are you to the bottom line?
As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of creating a marketing strategy that supports the brand overarching business goals. Ideally, all this will result in the acquisition, retention and loyalty of customers. You'll work together with cross-functional teams to craft beautiful and compelling campaigns. Ultimately, as Growth Marketing Manager, you'll make sure Platos Health message reaches their target audience so that Platos can enter the next stage of growth. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams and report to the Commercial Director.
What should you have done in your career?
- 5+ years experience in marketing related roles including digital marketing and nbsp;
- Experience and understanding of growth mechanisms such as funnels, flywheels, system loops, multivariate or A/B testing, CRO, etc and nbsp;
- Strong track record in driving results through acquisition channels (online and offline), marketing automation across email, mobile, and related platforms and nbsp;
- Experience in leveraging customer-centric techniques such as user personas and customers journeys in creating effective growth campaigns and nbsp;
- You can engage an audience with captivating copywriting and content and nbsp;
- Solid project management and organizational skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams or freelancers, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward and nbsp;
- You have outstanding analytical and reporting skills across product and amp; marketing, so you can interpret data to make informed decisions. and nbsp;
- Ability to quickly switch between high-level strategy and hands-on execution and nbsp;
- You are a problem solver willing to take risks and try non-traditional approaches to achieve our growth goals. and nbsp;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and nbsp;
What do you gain?
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and optical) and nbsp;
- Free access to Platos and a registered dietitian coach and nbsp;
- Work device and remote work support as needed and nbsp;
- Professional development fund
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.