We are a start-up developing innovative technology solutions that solve key challenges in education. We are looking for Senior Front-end Developer to develop effective user interfaces for our web applications. The role is for a full-time position in our Abuja Office or working remotely.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Building web and mobile responsive user-facing features for our products based on
- design and specifications.
- Determining the structure and implementation of mobile responsive web pages.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Preparing technical documentation.
- 4+ years experience as a Frontend Developer including responsibility as the Senior Frontend Developer on major application development.
- Experience with frontend bootstrap templates.
- Good knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp, and Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring application adheres to them.
- Experience with agile/scrum or DevOps application development methodology.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.