- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Implementation of micro frontends
- Solid grasp and understanding of the SPA programming model
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- 3+ years of experience in application development.
- Knowledge and experience integrating Restful APIs, Observables, Routes, State/ngrx
- Experience with version Control – GIT and automated deployment pipelines
- Good sense of UI design and UX concepts
- You will be working alongside other developers to build a serverless web app hosted on AWS S3. Primarily focused on the front-end functionality of the app, you will render microservices and associated data in informative screens and dashboards.
- Ideally, you should have experience working with AWS services and dealing with integrations with CORS, JSON, SQL, JDBC and ODBC.
- You should also be able to work quickly in an agile environment and be able to adapt to changes.
- Please send a link to at least 3 projects you have been involved in, either as a sole front-end developer or as a UI lead.
You should be available to start immediately.