We are looking to hire a Senior Key Account Manager who will help identify and convert new business opportunities, provide strategic direction for existing account groups and lead the process of preparation and execution of client development plans for key client relationships.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Direct the strategic development of the Clients’ business in marketing communications
- Create and develop commercial opportunities with existing clients maximizing account and revenue growth.
- Support in building a pipeline of future work and ensure that the company’s existing client revenue target is achieved.
- Assist to input into the strategic direction and associated tactics of client accounts based on a strong understanding of their marketing and business objectives.
- Obtain client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement.
- Assist in negotiating beneficial and competitive rate cards and contracts with client procurement teams.
- Manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service. Leadership
- Drive client service excellence and a culture of delighting clients.
- Ensure team members are continually developing their strategy and marketing expertise.
- Assist in attracting, developing, and retaining talent, building a track record of developing leaders.
- Ability to inspire team members and identify potential.
- Actively input into the development of our corporate strategy based on an understanding of experiential marketing and client service management.
- Promote the company’s purpose and vision and ownership of its values and strategic objectives.
- Contribute to the development of a culture that enjoys the challenge of meeting stretching financial and performance targets.
- Be responsible for self-development and participate in the company performance development process.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Social Science or any relevant field of study.
- 6 or more years of significant work experience with at least 2 years in a mid-management position.
- Strong leadership experience managing a team of 5+ people; hands-on management & coaching experience.
- A good general knowledge of 360-degree advertising with a focus and strength in experiential marketing.
- Great campaign and sector knowledge.
- An impressive track record in servicing local and international businesses.
- Proven track record in growing accounts, and winning new business/pitches.
- A credible client background with solid strategy and marketing credentials.
- Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships.
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills, and attention to detail.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders.
- Fluent, clear, and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting.
- Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate, and influence others.
- Proven leadership experience managing teams, coaching, and mentoring individuals.
- Expertise in rate card and contract negotiation procedures.
- Ability to work well under high-pressure environments.
- Organization and coordination skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.