We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The candidate must be vibrant with experience and appropriate qualifications to be able to relate with clients satisfactorily.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Orient and train security personnel on appropriate security rules and procedures before deployment.
- Ensure all recruited personnel are well vetted before deployment.
- Develop and enforce security protocols, policies, and procedures necessary for safeguarding lives and property at various locations.
- Prepare and control the budget for security operations to ensure the delivery of high-quality security services.
- Effectively set out goals and objectives for your team, including those for supervisory roles that may fall under your reporting line and structure.
- Oversee deployment and assign guard duties to security personnel to ensure effective distribution of workload.
- Managing your area of responsibility, including providing support, absence management, discipline and grievance, and recruitment activities.
- Acting as a role model and always behaving in line with our company values.
- Driving employee engagement by personal interaction and engagement with your team in order to develop and coach them in their duties and responsibilities.
- Managing contractual budgets in line with financial targets.
- Ensuring all aspects of the required security services are being delivered to the customers’ satisfaction and in accordance with the contract
- Ensuring there are sufficiently trained, and vetted staff working at all times to meet customer and contract requirements
- Ensuring required training and screening/vetting have been completed for all security staff before deployment
- Developing professional customer relationships, and responding appropriately to customer requests and concerns.
- Completing risk assessments and site evaluations as well as completing monthly performance reports and billing schedules.
- Liaise with relevant law enforcement for the smooth running of the business.
- Performing such duties as might be necessary and part of the organization’s activities.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND in any field
- The candidate must be familiar with Lagos and its routes
- The candidate must provide a valid driver’s permit
- Have good knowledge of the road network
- The candidate must know how to ride a Bike
- Must be a disciplined individual
Remuneration Range: NGN 840,000 - 1,440,000 per annum including pension (depending on qualifications and experience)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.