The Sales and Marketing Officer manages and is accountable for the company’s product Sales, Marketing, Distribution, and Development in order to meet the established objectives for the growth and profitability of the company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Mobilizes deposits and explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Tracks company’s sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars for the products.
- Answers questions from clients about our products and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience as a Sales and/or Marketing executive
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.