Laderin Nigeria Ltd
Marketing & Communications
Responsible for managing the marketing initiatives using market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to Management. Mobilise and Coordinate the Sales Team.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Establishes marketing goals based on the company's past performance and market forecasts. products
- Oversees and promotes current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other digital marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing and Sales department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing and sales plans for the company's products
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to the Leadership Meeting
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with business Key Accounts Customers by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND, BSC/HND Degree in Marketing and other related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as Sales/Marketing Executive. in FMCG
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
Remuneration: NGN 75,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.