Sales & Marketing Officer
Deslog Training & Consulting Limited
Marketing & Communications
Deslog Training & Consulting is into Oil & Gas Services, Professional Training, and ISO Certification & Consultancy Services, we are seeking to employ young, smart, innovative, and highly experienced individuals who are goal-oriented & dedicated to offering excellent service.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Carryout full circle sales from planning, probing, following up and closing sales from both B2B and B2C customers.
- Set sales and marketing targets, define the strategy to achieve these targets and implement the set strategy promptly to deliver expected result.
- Register our company as a vendor to oil & Gas companies including IOCs, construction companies, and any other sector of the economy that requires our services.
- Develop winning proposals to clients, negotiate and close out contracts and hand over new jobs to the operations team for execution
- Planning and preparing business presentations (say hello to PowerPoint)
- Promote, publicize and advertise our products, effectively distribute our posters, flyers, profiles, catalogs, and brochures and ensure that our target audience becomes aware of the organization.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization and set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company's practice leaders/Principals
- Developing and implementing marking Plans.
- Attend exhibitions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Use the LinkedIn platform including LinkedIn sales navigator to reach out to potential customers and decision-makers in an organization, sort for new business leads, submit proposals and follow up till it closes out.
- Visit NYSC Corps members places of gathering such as camp, CDS, Corpers Lodge etc to market our training services and closeout sales.
- Increase the turnover of the organization and generate significant income to meet and possibly exceed targets as may be assigned by the management
- Writing reports to the management and providing them with feedback
- Minimum of a academic qualification of HND in marketing, business administration, or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience as a business developer, marketer or salesperson
- Excellent writer and speaker, able to take complex ideas and explain them in plain language
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills,
- Experienced in the use of social media
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.