The job entails liaising with customers new and existing. Sending our quotations on request, visiting them as at when required. Supplying equipment to clients and ensuring all their IT needs are met. Bringing in new customers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Proactively identify appropriate sales and marketing opportunities/relationships
- Assist in the creation of pitch documents and proposals
- Identify and address client needs, concerns, and objectives
- Provide accurate and timely responses to client inquiries to convert inquiries into sales
- Identify and participate in conferences and events to promote the company
- Drive investment, sales, or leasing of the company’s properties; and gather essential information on market activities and trends
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns and contribute to the company’s media communication activities such as advertisements, marketing brochures, and website content development
- Manage external and internal communications on the progress and development of the organization, by preparing internal management reports and external emails/newsletters
- HND/BSc in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years post-NYSC experience in sales and marketing
- Advanced degrees in business, marketing, business management, or any related field are an added advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of graphic design and video editing would be a great advantage
- Strong business writing and negotiation skills
- Teamwork and problem-solving to achieve goals
- Well-organized with good prioritization/workload management abilities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.