- Dispense medicines and nutritional supplements
- Counsel on medicine use, disease conditions, management, and preventive methods
- Supervise Pharmacy Assistants
- Create awareness of the Pharmacy’s products and services in the community.
- Faithfully discharge all duties according to laid down policies and procedures.
- The candidate must be a registered Pharmacist
- Minimum of 2-year post-NYSC experience in a reputable retail pharmacy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Eager to learn
- Great Microsoft Excel skills.