We are looking for Relationship Managers to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image. To succeed in this role, you should be excellent to work with your team members and build rapport with them.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Assisting with generating new business (Risk Assets and Deposits)
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits
- Acquire new clients through developing professional relationships based on trust, empathy, credibility, and ethical conduct.
- Advise clients on their personal financial needs and objectives by analyzing their financial needs and objectives, recommend suitable in-house 'off the shelf' financial solutions, and execute clients' instructions on their banking and financial transactions.
- Perform acceptance checks and onboarding of clients in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Perform ongoing servicing of retail/ corporate client accounts and identify any potential opportunities for extending basic banking services.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Promote high-quality sales and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or a similar field
- 2-5 years of banking experience in Credit and Marketing/ relationship management
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service in the banking industry is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.