- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Identifying clients' needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Upselling and cross-selling products/services to clients.
- Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Meeting sales/revenue targets.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
- Degree in management, marketing, communication, or a similar field.
- Experience as a Relationship Manager, in customer service, or a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.