Meet and exceed the sales goals of Sylken Ltd through effective Planning, implementation of marketing strategies, budgeting, leadership, and coaching of Medical Sales Reps in the assigned territory; Build long-term relationships that build loyalty and trust with customers
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Key Accounts Management/Client relationship management (KOLs, Key Retailers, and Wholesalers).
- Contribute to the making and check the effectiveness of the various strategies (with BM) to see whether they are bringing the desired results or not Monitor customers’ accounts on regular basis.
- Planning and Scheduling presentations with existing and potential customers to promote Sylken Ltd values and company products..
- Implement best practices to enhance company Image in assigned Regions through the ethical promotion of assigned products.
- Conduct orientation, train, coach, develop and manage sales associates in the execution of daily tasks.
- Help in the recruiting process and with on-the-job training of Sales Medical Sales Representatives in the Region.
- Ensure that the Key Performance Indicator of each Medical Sales Representative is explained to him; help MSR to achieve and then assess the performance of MSR using tools provided by the company. Oversee compliance of associates with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales, and record-keeping procedures.
- Communicate regularly, coach and guide while working with each Medical Sales Representative as per the tour plan, to motivate, correct, and discipline assigned Medical Sales
- Representatives and help in achieving marketing and sales objectives
- Help Sylken Ltd to achieve the set objectives efficiently through effective leadership and to build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, line Manager, and supporting administrative staff.
- Lead in communicating brand equity…Features, Advantages, and benefits to the medical community in the region while working with Medical Sales Representatives.
- Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances and reporting from time to time to the marketing team
- Proper implementation of SOPs relating to CRM for reporting, code of ethical conduct in pharmaceutical marketing, E-Detailing, generating a customer database, administrative reporting (Tour plan, expense report, Daily call report, account receivable report, CME reports, and retirements) etc
- Submit all reports to the Business Heads Regularly
- Proper utilization of company resources at your disposal.
- Develop and maintain appropriate territory records and databases for good relationship management and for future reference
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with all customers.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, line Manager, and supporting administrative staff.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.