A Recruitment company working with students needs the services of a Recruitment and Applications Officer. The job comes with lots of exciting opportunities to earn bonuses, commissions and travel with students. It is a rewarding job with lots of travel opportunities; if you have what it takes, please apply.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Talking to prospective clients during University exhibitions and open days
- Meeting with parents during various outdoor events to discuss opportunities for their wards
- Counseling and guidance on various opportunities for clients attending the office
- A minimum of upper second-class degree (if second-class lower must be in the sciences).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in sales, marketing, or general consulting
- Very good spoken and written language skills, very good outspoken presentation skills.
- The candidate, in addition, must be approachable, innovative, full of self-initiative and have the ability to work unsupervised, and can deliver set targets.
- Must be proficient in IT for day-to-day office works using office suites and others as relevant.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.