- Plan courses of action to recover outstanding payments from defaulting customers
- Locate and contact debtors to demand payments
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Update account status and database regularly
- Comply with requirements on regulatory and legal actions
- Prepare contingency plan to prevent and cope with credit risk to ensure a healthy portfolio
- Manage loan default and daily monthly issues/exceptions/severity and report same to the appropriate authority.
- Conduct regularly scheduled field and surprise visits to defaulting and regular customers
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare reports on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution.
- Work closely with other departmental members to identify current and potential credit risks and develop suitable mitigation/prevention strategies.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the appropriate authority.
- OND/NCE/BSc. Finance, Accounting & Business Admin Only. Others should not apply at all.
- Experience is one year