Radio Station Manager
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a great manager for our sleek radio station. We currently have a team of talented presenters and are looking for someone who can work well with them to bring out the best of their talent. Schedule our music to fit in with our demographic and have an ear for good music and an eye for spotting new radio talent. If you think you are up for the challenge and can fulfill this very demanding but rewarding role please apply.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- The Station Manager will be responsible for growing and operating strong brands and must have a strong background and passion for Music and Spoken Word Radio.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of programming including; commercial scheduling, managing on-air staff, imaging, station strategy, developing and executing revenue-generating sales & programming promotions, website & social media, and digital content, and have a strong understanding of the core audience(s).
- The job holder will be responsible for scheduling, music policy, station sound, presenters' training, and development and be an integral part of the future direction of the station.
- Essential skills for this role include being exceptionally organized,
- Having a flexible attitude
- Energy, enthusiasm, and experience within the genre are a must.
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- Interest and experience in radio and podcasting, the ability to plan, prioritize and work under pressure,
- Having basic work and excel skills,
- Competent skills in basic music editing software, knowledge of music production, leadership skills, and lots of initiative.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.