Public Relations (PR) Manager
Title Digital Limited
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a experienced PR professional to join the marketing team for our entertainment and casino review site. We regularly publish studies into popular culture and need help driving the PR element of these studies. This is a fully remote role. Pitching to journalists will be a key part of this role and experience is required.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Proactively identify PR opportunities
- Assist the team in sourcing and using data and insights to develop powerful storytelling that resonates with key audiences
- Assist the team in developing creative and newsworthy content
- Manage the execution and distribution of PR dealing with international, large news organisations
- Build and maintain excellent external media relations in key markets
- Measure and report on the impact of PR campaigns and activities against KPIs, and use insights to inform ongoing PR strategy and initiatives
- Ensure that the brand and media coverage are monitored effectively using PR and analytics tools
- Identify and keep up with industry/market trends, topics, and opportunities.
- Pitching to journalists will be a key part of this role and experience is required
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field
- 5 years of experience in public relations or related field
- Experience using a PR tool (we use MuckRack)
- Proven record of getting content into the press
- Confident communication skills and ability to pitch new ideas to the team
- Excellent written English
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Work Type: Fully Remote
Remuneration: We offer a competitive salary package and opportunities for growth within the company.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.