Public Relations (PR) Executive
Nownow digital system
Marketing & Communications
Experienced media and public relations professional responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating communications strategy in order to enhance a favorable image of the company with investors, clients, potential customers, influencers, and the public in both local and national markets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Design creative PR strategies suitable for the company profile
- Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics in order to achieve the set communication objectives.
- Organize and manage various PR activities.
- Measure performance & set the KPI of each activity and event
- Prepare reports on PR KPIs for each PR campaign
- Deploy various channels to optimize the campaign exposure and success
- Ensure compliance with the corporate brand
- Arrange and coordinate interviews and public speaking events
- Construct press releases
- Advise the company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve the reputation
- Research, assess, and gather opportunities for sponsorships
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, influencers, and other stakeholders.
- Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports
- Stay up to date with PR and industry trends and best practices
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in PR, communications, journalism, or a similar relevant field
- A Master’s degree in the relevant field may be an added advantage
- 4 years of work experience in a similar role with a proven track record
- Natural communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
- Critical thinker and analytical problem solver
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.