Production operators are tasked with setting up, monitoring, and maintaining machines and equipment used in production lines. They are responsible for feeding raw materials into machines, operating machines, making minor repairs, replacing parts, and testing finished materials for compliance.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Maintaining the factory machinery
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of machines
- Ensuring enough raw materials are fed into the machines
- Conducting periodic checks on output efficiency
- Occasionally removing and packing finished products
- Gaining a thorough knowledge of a wide range of factory machinery and how it works.
- A BSc in engineering or a relevant field is a plus
- Proven experience in production or engineering processes
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health and safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.