Product Marketing Associate
Marketing & Communications
Kallo is revolutionizing the search and discovery process for all of commerce — online and offline! We're looking for a growth-driven, enthusiastic product marketer to drive this mission with us. As a Product Marketing Associate at Kallo, your primary responsibility is to drive growth in our B2B and B2C verticals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:1 year
- Drive business and user growth through go-to-market strategies and positioning with multi-channel campaigns and ongoing communications that drive awareness of the Kallo brand
- Maintaining and managing a content calendar by yourself or with vendors
- Cold-calling and pursuing sales leads with diligence and professionalism
- Propose the right messaging and positioning for the business verticals we deal with
- Enable demand generation and sales with messaging, channel communications (emails, website, articles, etc.) and materials to help Kallo reach and convert target accounts and prospects
- Develop, communicate and deploy customer insights using customer surveys, interviews, research, and analysis of customer usage and data
- Analyze the retention and conversion funnel to identify usage and conversion opportunities, set testing strategies and measure/optimize results continually
- Establish KPIs for all of your efforts and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes
- Partner with key stakeholders across engineering, product, and customer experience departments to define product release communications and standardize the feature communication process
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of marketing experience, including product marketing experience.
- Able to create user surveys, analyze information and communicate insights to key stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to self (project) manage
- Familiarity with A/B testing, lifecycle communications, analytics and customer acquisition channels
- Familiarity with mass marketing tools e.g. Hubspot, MailChimp, Google & SEO
- Familiarity with visual design tools e.g. Canva, PowerPoint, Microsoft Designer
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.