Jobberman Nigeria is looking to hire an experienced individual to fill this position. The job holder will help us develop the company’s user interface experiences for the products we offer. The ideal applicant should have an eye for clean and aesthetic design, outstanding UI abilities, and the ability to convert high-level requirements into interaction flows, which will then be converted into beautiful, simple, and functional user interfaces. You are to anticipate the users’ needs and proffer speedy solutions to product-centered issues.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Execute all stages of visual design from idea to completion
- Collaborate with the product management team to create and implement new product direction, graphics, and experience solutions.
- To convey interaction and design concepts effectively, create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- UX Research knowledge
- Prototyping and design tools (Figma, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe Illustrator)
- An analytical mind
- Great communication and presentation skills