The Product /Brand Manager will lead the planning and execution of programs to grow the product's market share and revenue contributions. He/She will oversee product development, customer development, and channel development strategies on the assigned portfolio in junction with the Head of Marketing and Sales. He/She will contribute to the overall purpose of the business which is to generate revenue and maximize value for the organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Develop a marketing strategy for the assigned portfolio
- Collaborate with the Sales team to grow sales for assigned portfolio brands through
- Effective demand generation strategies
- Support the Sales Managers in managing Sales staff on the field to increase products’ shelf-offtake
- Lead the development of tailored product Distribution strategies to stimulate increased consumer demand.
- Identify potential customers, partners, and affiliates for the promotion of the products and business
- Interface with partners engaged in the relevant market space for the assigned portfolio
- Research and formulates ways to optimize product uptake.
- B.Pharm/Pharm. D in Pharmacy or B.Sc in the Life Sciences or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of successful field sales experience and a minimum of 2 years in a similar role in a structured organization.
- Possession of an MBA or Professional marketing certification is an advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.