· Our Client, a manufacturer in the FMCG sector is looking for a Procurement Officer. The position is for a junior executive.
· The selected candidate must have minimum of 3 years FMCG manufacturing experience.
· Review requests from all departments to ensure all specifications are captured and process them on Orion for PO processes.
· Creating and maintaining purchasing files and price lists.
· Evaluate vendor before enlisting them on Orion and keep report of updated vendor list
· Opening of Form M for import items.
· Expediting: Ensure timely delivery of orders.
· Evaluating vendors & negotiating and renegotiating the price, delivery schedule and terms and conditions.
· Monitors delivery times and ensuring the adequate supply of all required materials, components, and equipment.
· Review waybill/invoice and raise GRN for goods delivered by vendors.
· Prepares import material tracker to monitor GIT.
· Answer supplier and customer inquiries about order changes or cancellations and check requisition orders for accuracy.
· Checks shipments to ensure the appropriate items were delivered.
· Checks and evaluation shipping documents to ensure all parameters are correct on shipping document.
· Seeking alternative local sources for imported raw materials if it leads to cost reduction.
· Any other duties as may be directed by the line manager.
· Graduate in any field
· At least 3 years post-qualification cognate experience in the FMCG sector.
REPORTING AND RELATIONSHIPS
. The Procurement Officer will report to the Logistics Manager.