- Prepare and deliver French lessons to students of diverse age groups
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of students' assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Communicate students' progress to management, students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.).
- Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement lessons.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve teaching practices or learn new teaching techniques
- Organize teaching environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- A degree in french or related field.
Saturday and Sunday