- Ensure birds have access to food and water
- Walkthrough the house to Identify sick or injured birds.
- Sprays poultry houses with disinfectants and vaccines.
- Utilize proper biosecurity standards when entering and exiting houses
- Assist with egg collection, washing, sorting and putting eggs in crates
- Control temperature of houses for ultimate bird comfort
- Conduct maintenance on the house and watering/heating system as needed
- Control house lighting to meet bird needs
- Maintain high standards of animal welfare
- Experience as a Poultry Farm Attendant for at least 2 years is required.
- The ideal candidate must be honest, reliable and should be able to work with no or very little supervision.