Portfolio Officer (Loan Officer)
BAOBAB MICROFINACE BANK
Marketing & Communications
We are seeking a competent Loan Officer who will be expected to develop and generate business by reaching out to prospective clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Promote/Market baobab products to prospective clients.
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses.
- Visit the client’s personal house.
- Visit the co-debtor, guarantor’s house & businesses.
- Analyse financial data of client’s businesses.
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of clients.
- Prepare loan documents for credit committee.
- Present loan files to credit committee.
- Enter Loan files in the MIS.
- Conduct monitoring visits to business and households
- Follow- up on loan repayment
- Manage loan recovery
- Assess the impact of loan before renewal.
- HND / Degree in Marketing or Sales experience.
- Good communication skills, especially verbal communication.
- Field-oriented, target driven & result oriented.
- Articulate and well-spoken.
- Persuasive & analytical skills.
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 - 35 years.
- Applicants must reside within the job location.
Note: Applicants should reside within Lafia, Nasarawa
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.