· Inspect underwater lighting and deck lighting. Inspect flow meters, pressure gauges and valves. inspect feed hoses, inspect all equipment, inspect features.
· Inspect the pool/splash pad, rides and slides on a daily basis and follow the proper procedures for cleaning and sanitizing.
· Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and all utility shut-offs for all pools and slides.
· Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service.
· Maintains pool plans, technical specifications, and other maintenance or construction history on all pool facilities.
· Inspects and maintains chemical feed system, pool fittings, hardware, pool covers waterslide, check chemicals, check diaphragms.
· Maintain appropriate dosing level of chemicals and cleaning agents and record results.
· Operation, repair and maintenance of swimming pools, equipment and it's facilities.
· Work with chemicals or similar solutions such as liquid chlorine, muriatic acid, and soda ash using personal protective equipment.
· Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
· Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment, plumbing (e.g., plunge toilets and unclog drains), electrical components including lamps, extension cords, vacuum cleaners, replace electrical switches and outlets, and other maintenance tasks.
· Display basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, kitchen equipment, energy conservation, and/or general building.
· Perform all surface preparation, painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, light bulb and A/C filter replacement and the complete and thorough clean up of the repair area.
· Adheres to all health and safety SOPs and policies, including regular training, appropriate use of PPE and ensuring facilities are safe, secure and well-maintained.