The Centre of Practical Skills (CoPS) hereby calls for applications from qualified teachers to support its certificate training in plumbing. The teachers will work around 30% of their time in a classroom and 70% at a construction site.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
The program is implemented by the Centre of Practical Skills in close cooperation with Godfrey Okoye University and Eco-Social Market Economy (ESME) initiative with funding from Germany and Austria.
- Highly experienced and motivated persons with strong work ethics;
- B. Voc/Degree or Higher National Diploma from a recognized Engineering College/ university in Civil Engineering/Construction with 10 years experience in the relevant field, OR National Diploma/Advanced Tech. Certificate in the trade of "Plumber" with 12 years experience in the relevant field. Teaching experience required.
- Contract with ICMPD, a European intergovernmental organisation, active in Nigeria
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to learn CoPS curriculum with an international teacher and get experience with a European partner at the European Business Park located at the permanent site of Godfrey Okoye University, starting in June 2022.