Manage creative director's schedules.
- Arrange travels, organizing meetings, appointments.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence, phone calls, and mails.
- Ensure projects are properly managed.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients.
- Reminding the Creative director of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations.
- Managing database and filing systems.
- Must be flexible and possess outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality.
- Good communication skills, stamina, quick thinker, and neat.
- Honesty and trustworthiness are important.