As Marketing & Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for building and managing diverse stakeholder relationships, identifying new opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Building a pipeline of prospective partners, and then aggressively pursuing the highest value relationships to close.
- Managing your own sales pipeline: prospecting, leading meetings/negotiations, and deal closing with business stakeholders in all industries.
- Deep understanding of how to create a new business offering from scratch via different forms of partnerships, and strategic investments while keeping a laser focus on revenue, profitability, and market share growth.
- Recommending and implementing appropriate strategies and design tactics to improve B2B sales.
- Understanding the industry, business, and/or technology trends and competitor strategies to make effective decisions and compromises.
- Maintaining an expert level of understanding of the company so as to provide knowledgeable support to top clients and potential partners both externally and internally.
- Collaborating with other teams to negotiate on behalf of the business to relentlessly deliver solutions that will serve evolving customer needs and drive an exceptional customer service culture.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business and implement sales strategies that will further drive enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Presenting sales and revenue forecasts and updating the team on progress and successes.
- Giving market feedback to the Product team regarding solutions and how we should develop since you’ll be seeing and hearing what businesses need.
- Increase partnership relationships on all our key business units and needs.
- Manage relationships with existing and new partners, and develop strategies to improve business and achieve mutual goals.
- Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on competitors and market conditions
- Attend industry events and conferences to build relationships and promote the company.
- Utilize lead management techniques and maintain a detailed and dynamic database of these key influencer communities while tracking progress.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Sales Manager, Business Development Officer, or similar role experience in a fast-paced B2B payment infrastructure environment or e-commerce industry.
- In-depth knowledge and technical understanding of the organization’s
business, product, and service offerings.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise in selling business services to large businesses.
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients and an ability to influence stakeholders.
- Great written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as good presentation skills.
- Empathy, a collaborative spirit, and a positive attitude.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.