Interested applicants must possess the following:
- Nursing Certificate from an approved institution (BNSC will be an added advantage).
- Post-Basic Nursing in the aforementioned specialties.
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Valid License to Practice.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate if applicable
Follow the specified instructions to get a very detailed and thorough understanding of how to start and complete your application:
- Step 1: Provide Personal Information
- Step 2: Provide Address Information
- Step 3: Upload required Education Credential
- Step 4: Upload LGA & Government Document
- Step 5: Cover Letter, Acknowledgement
- Step 6: Review Data entries & Submission
- Step 7: Print Confirmation Slip
- Step 8: Exit
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Computer Based Test and Oral Interview.