At Vinci Hair Clinic, we provide exceptional hair restoration services that are personalized to the individual needs of each and every client. By utilizing the latest technologies in hair transplants and hair loss treatments, our highly trained team of hair restoration professionals provide leading-edge cosmetic procedures in a comfortable and welcoming environment. Vinci Hair Clinic is the world’s largest hair restoration company offering its services in over 15 countries. We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional graduate nurse who is interested in developing a career in the medical aesthetic field and looking to acquire new skills in hair loss treatment. The successful candidate will be based at our flagship clinic based in Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
What we do;
- At Vinci Hair Clinic in Nigeria, you are now able to access the same treatments that clients had to travel to the US or Europe to get in the past, now they are offered here in the heart of Africa by our expert team. We offer a full range of hair loss treatment options ranging from medication to hair transplant procedures.
- We are the only clinic in West Africa offering surgical treatment of hair loss utilising the modern FUE method of hair transplant surgery. Our MSP, Micro Scalp Pigmentation is a unique aesthetic treatment that can help you get the permanent look of a full head of hair without surgery or any medication, a truly permanent solution for balding.
About your role:
- You will be one of the select professional pioneers in this new technologically driven cosmetic procedure.
- Future prospects for promotion and responsibility for training new technicians.
- We are looking for raw talent who will be trained and mentored in the first three months of employment. Initial training will be offered at our Lagos clinic.
- A degree or nursing qualification in a relevant field
- Entry level role
- Attitude and a good friendly personality are absolute requirements and so is the desire to learn and apply acquired knowledge and techniques.
- A keen interest in working in a medical aesthetic operating environment is required.
Starting salary: NGN90,000 naira per month and reviewed upwards after training and three months probation.