A News and Communication company is recruiting for the position of a news anchor/correspondent/presenter with good tech knowledge
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Present daily tech news broadcasts with a focus on clear and concise communication.
- Conduct on-the-ground reporting on tech industry events, product launches, and innovations.
- Gather information through interviews, research, and firsthand observations.
- Write and submit compelling reports for broadcast or publication, focusing on tech-related content.
- Collaborate with producers and editors to develop engaging and informative tech-related news content.
- Conduct interviews with tech industry experts, innovators, and thought leaders.
- Stay informed about the latest developments in the tech industry.
- Conduct live interviews with tech experts and industry leaders.
- Write and edit tech news scripts for on-air delivery.
- Stay updated on the latest tech trends, innovations, and industry developments.
- BSc degree in journalism, communications, or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience as a news anchor
- Understanding of the newscast process
- Broad knowledge of local, national, and international affairs (e.g. political, economic, legislative, and cultural)
- Comfortable yet professional presence on camera
- Ability to improvise in a live on-camera setting
- Excellent verbal skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Available to work on a flexible schedule
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and strict deadlines
- Active social media presence
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.