MoC is looking to add a Graphics Designer to support the design and creation of graphics content, working with a multi-media team comprising digital media strategists, sports writers, photographers, and videographers who create Nigerian Sports content and traverse Nigeria and the world to promote Nigerian Athletics globally.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Create impactful designs and visuals using Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effect) and CorelDraw application
- Responsible for the creative design process from concept to completion, including but not limited to, new business proposals, digital advertising, social media, print media, landing pages, website, logos, and other promotional/marketing materials
- Work collaboratively with the media and corporate partnerships teams in designing, creating, and managing all graphic files or folders for indexing, storage, and use across all channels
- Bring MoC Sports and Athletics stories to life using illustrations, animations, motion graphics, or infographics to create engaging content
- Basic video editing & photography, shooting and editing race and interview videos and images at Competitions across Nigeria, to provide support to MoC’s Videographer, photographers and Sportswriters as they cover live sports in Nigeria and globally
- Publishing of graphics and video content across MoC Social Media Platforms (Website, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, and voice in accordance with brand guidelines and continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Report to MoC Senior Management and based in Lagos full-time. This role may require some domestic travel across Nigeria to cover Events
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field is a plus
- At least 2–3 years experience and proficiency in using desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator
- A strong eye for visual composition, demonstrable visual design skills with a strong portfolio, and the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written, audio, and video format.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism, effective time management skills to meet tight deadlines, and strong records maintenance and content archiving skills
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design and experience with computer-aided graphics design are advantages
- Some knowledge of Nigerian Athletics and strong interest in World Athletics and other Sports, good video editing & photography skills and strong expertise with Social Media publishing tools (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) are all advantages
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.