Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
Location: Isolo, Ejigbo and Ikotun Area of Lagos State.
Salary package N60,000.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
· Label, sort and check specimens and organize all information into the computer system.
· Identify any abnormal conditions within patients, inform the proper personnel of the abnormality and work to come up with a solution.
· Inform patients of any abnormalities within their conditions and inform them of the proper steps to take for treatment
· Create a safe environment for everybody by keeping work areas clean and ensuring none of the medical equipment becomes contaminated
· Maintain database within blood bank and prepare transfusions.
Medical Laboratory Technician Skills and Qualifications
· Minimum of an associate degree in chemistry, biology or related field
· Able to work together as part of a team
· Able to maintain a safe, clean work environment
· Superb documentation skills
· Great verbal communication skills and able to explain complex medical terms simply