- Receive, label, and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue, etc.)
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Design and execute laboratory testing according to standard procedures, make observations, and interpret findings.
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
- 3 years experience with Proven work experience as a Laboratory technician
- B.SC or DIPLOMA in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Experience in the use of auto and semi-auto Analyser in Haematology and Chemistry is needed
- Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, infectious bacteria, biohazards, etc.)
Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems
In-depth knowledge of QHSE Systems, preventative measures, and laboratory best practices
Excellent physical condition and endurance
Location: Kubwa Extension III Along Dutse ALHAJI - Bwari Road, Kubwa, FCT Abuja
- NGN 30,000 - NGN 70,000
Note: Saying it is open to negotiation without a salary range is not acceptable.