Simpletin Consulting is looking for a dedicated Media & Content Marketing Consultant to add value to our growing team. We need someone who is passionate about learning, marketing on digital platforms, becoming an expert in media & content marketing space.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Driving organic social media – curating weekly social media schedule, writing copy, and organizing strategic promotion across key social channels including TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube to achieve campaign optimization
- Understand how to use analytics and SEO software, monitor your organic traffic and conversion rate, and spot areas for opportunity.
- Able to create branded graphics using Canva and edit videos for promotional purposes
- Create and optimize email copy for marketing campaigns.
- Work with other divisions to help ensure that the content strategy and editorial calendar balances internal business needs with audience interests.
- Develop and track KPIs to assess the strategic impact of content
- Manage social media campaigns and daily online presence on local social platforms
- Engage with corporate partners, community groups, college partners, and media outlets to collaborate on developing new content.
- Partner with the Risk and Compliance teams to ensure adherence to regulations and risks appropriately assessed and mitigated for the content review process.
- Schedule content weekly or monthly using automation software
- Drive the development of and oversee production for new content assets including eBooks, infographics, flipbooks, videos, interactive web experiences, learning, and more
- Create content that is compelling to audiences, and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Grow the actual service audience on all platforms
- Build a repeatable, scalable approach to developing, implementing, and managing content marketing-related
- initiatives across the company.
- Track and monitor the effectiveness and success of initiatives and projects, and tweak strategy as necessary based on analytics
- Monitor news and current events and propose related content coverage
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND/BSc in any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of proven work experience
- Strong customer service and data entry abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and must understand the subjective nature of decision-making with internal and external customers
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, and well-organized, and demonstrates the ability to set individual tasks and execute them daily
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Computer Literate
- Time Management
- Research Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Attention To Detail
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.