Provide excellent customer service experience for all clients, create and execute marketing campaigns. Expand your client base to guarantee easy attainment of set target.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Plan, develop, and deliver campaigns within the agreed timeline.
- Maintain a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retainer ship.
- Monitor and report on competitors' activities and provide relevant reports for Management use.
- Assist the Head of Marketing in the development of the annual marketing and sales plan with a focus on meeting the departmental goals and objectives.
- Swift response and follow-up inquiries of clients or potential clients via e-mail, telephone, and personal visits.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Marketing Officer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Enthusiasm for homeware and accessories products with a keen eye for design and aesthetics.
- Basic knowledge of visual merchandising principles.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and a strong desire to learn and grow
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.